How many accidents can you afford?
Dump truck accidents are becoming more frequent!
- Soft ground and uneven terrain are among the most frequent roll-over accident causes.
- Overhead wires, and bridges are hit every year by raised dump bodies!
- Even the most careful operators are still at risk for accidents caused by material sticking, inconsistent flow while dumping and load shifts during unloading!
Risk and Expense
- At risk from these accidents are not only your driver but the traffic around the truck and the co-workers at the same job site.
- Costly downtime for accident repairs or new body builds threatens your profits.
- The liability on your company increases the financial burden of your insurance premiums.
- Accidents can stain your reputation in the community affecting future growth.
Less Danger with More Versatility!
Introducing the Pik Rite Hydra-Ram series truck bodies! We’ve taken our proven Hydra-Ram technology and applied it to our class 6, 7 & 8 truck bodies! By off-loading the material without raising the bed we can now provide operators with the control and safety that complicated job sites demand!
This innovative product eliminates the dangers of unloading near overhead obstacles such as power lines, tree branches and bridges frequently encountered in construction and excavation projects. New opportunities such as dumping on a hillside, uneven terrain, or inside a building are now possible!
Pik Rite truck bodies offer optional tailgate configurations and unique features and customization. An optional outside control panel gives the operator a firsthand view, which offers a new level of precision and functionality while making this truck body perfect for a variety of jobs. The heavy duty hydraulic push panel quickly and cleanly pushes the material off the truck. This eliminates the stress of broken apron chains and complicated live bottom systems.
When it comes to unloading only a portion of your load, Hydra-Ram technology offers more precision than ever before. Tailgating material, metering your load off as you travel, and winter road treatment is now made easy. This is perfect for highway road masters and municipalities!
Pik Rite Hydra-Ram series truck bodies are proudly made in the USA and built to work the way you work!
For more information about the Hydra-Ram series truck bodies or any of our heavy duty truck bodies, call Pik Rite at 800-326-9763.