The Pik Rite model 190 cucumber harvester was designed for the small to mid-sized cucumber operation. This workhorse is capable of harvesting an acre per hour under normal field conditions
The 190 cucumber harvester requires a tractor with a minimum of 130 hp to operate.
Pik Rite’s 190 cucumber harvester features:
• Electronic over hydraulic controls
• Patented dual-forced balance shaker system
• Discharge elevator
• Standard tongue hitch
• Chain cleaners
• Auto leveling axle
• Fully lit work area
• Separation enhancement kit
• Automatic header height control
• Remote flow controls for operator ease of adjustment
• Custom axle for specialty row spacing
• Vine chopper
• Disk header or sickle bar header
• Gooseneck hitch
Reap the financial rewards of high yields and keep your cucumber harvest growing year after year.
Put this machine to work for you today!
For more information or to purchase the Pik Rite 190 cucumber harvester, please contact Pik Rite’s team at 800-326-9763 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.