The Pik Rite Hydra-Ram HR 880 manure spreader is the largest Pik Rite model with Hydra-Ram technology!
With a wide and consistent spread pattern, as well as unloading speeds from 0-15.21 feet per minute, the HR 880 is truly innovative and efficient. Heavy-duty axles with lubricated wheel bearings allow the spreader to easily accommodate high volumes. Additionally, a vertically-adjustable articulating implement hitch smoothly pulls weights exceeding 180,000 pounds.
All Pik Rite spreaders can be ordered in one of four color choices; traditional green, industrial yellow, red or blue.
For more information or to purchase the Pik Rite Hydra-Ram HR 880 manure spreader, contact Pik Rite’s team at 800-326-9763 or email@example.com.
The Pik Rite Hydra-Ram HR 880 manure spreader includes other beneficial features, such as:
- NEW – quick detach beaters for stock piling or silage transportation
- Smooth consistent push for faster and more even unloading
- Compact push-off cylinder design reduces overall length of the machine
- Excellent clean out = less material that could fall off during road travel
- 700/40-22.5 high flotation tires = less soil compaction
- Centralized grease locations for easy routine maintenance
- Direct drive beater system which means no unnecessary roller chains needing high
- Rotating hitch with bull pull or clevis hook up
- Adjustable spread pattern and width for different materials
- Nutrient management weigh scale options
- Less maintenance than chain spreaders