Tomato harvesters from Pik Rite are the right solution for challenging soil or field conditions.
Engineered to give you increased profitability and improved efficiency!
These tomato harvesters will maximize your investment.
- Dependable performance
- Clean harvest
- All climates
With the 190, you’ll be able to harvest up to 30 to 50 tons of tomatoes per hour, regardless of soil or field conditions. That equates to superior recovery with excellent tomato grades.
For more information or to purchase the Pik Rite 190 Tomato Harvester, please contact Pik Rite’s team at 800-326-9763 or email@example.com.
Pik Rite's 190 tomato harvester features:
- 32″ electronic color sorter
- electronic over hydraulic controls
- dual forced balance shaker system
- header vine assist
- discharge elevator
- separation enhancement kit*
- automatic header height control
- standard tongue or 2 pt. goose neck hitch
- fresh air enclosure for crew
- large flotation single wheel option
- chain cleaners
- auto leveling axle
- remote flow controls for operator ease of adjustment
- custom axle for specialty row spacing
- disk reversing controls
- vine chopper
- fully lit work area
- disk header
- sickle bar header
*The tomato harvester separation enhancement kit can be purchased and installed by the user, or can be factory installed.