Since 1986, Pik Rite has introduced companies around the globe to their award-winning, client-inspired harvesting, spreading, waste-handling and truck body equipment.
Employing the latest technologies and adapting to the most current needs, Pik Rite’s engineers design specialized machinery that is perfectly suited to always promise:
We understand your economic considerations. That’s why we’ve developed equipment to fit unique circumstances. You invest in what you need, not in what you can’t use.
Your time is valuable; we honor that. Consequently, Pik Rite’s models are created to increase your productivity and reduce waste.
If a product doesn’t perform under the most strenuous of circumstances, it’s not worth a second look. Our machinery is rigorously designed and tested to ensure they won’t let you down when you need them most.
We take pride in the following competitive advantages found within our company:
- Every incoming call to Pik Rite during normal business hours is answered by an actual person, with customer support available 24/7.
- We sandblast all Pik Rite manufactured products, which produces an outstanding paint finish.
- Personnel from every department complete detailed quality checklists and all equipment is thoroughly tested before customer takes delivery.
- Of the processed tomato crop in the Eastern and Midwestern United States, 99% is harvested by Pik Rite machines.
- The Pik Rite Hydra-Ram spreaders exclusive two-stage push system provides a superior spread pattern and consistent unloading.
- Our 2-year spreader warranty is double that of other spreader manufacturers.
- Our 15-year warranty on steel tanks is 5 years longer than other tank manufacturers.
- Our exclusive 5-step paint process ensures the finest finish in the tank business.
- Tank seams are v-beveled and welded both inside and out, which provides 100% penetration weld to weld.
We invite you to explore the Pik Rite website and discover why we’re making a huge, positive difference in the way leaders in the agricultural and energy fields conduct business.
Click on any link below to begin your search, or feel free to call us at 800-326-9763 to speak with a Pik Rite representative today.