Move vines without damaging crops with the innovative Pik Rite 6000 Vine Diverter
Pik Rite’s 6000 Vine Diverter enables you to quickly, yet gently:
- relocate fruit and vines from one row to an adjoining row
- reduce the number of trips required by your harvester
This vine diverting equipment attaches to the draw bar and is powered by your tractor’s hydraulic system (minimum requirements of 20GPM), eliminating the need for an auxiliary pump. The disc header cuts the vine and gently lifts fruit onto the cross-conveyor. The cross-conveyor then transfers the crops to neighboring rows.
Pik Rite’s 6000 Vine Diverter offers technologically-advanced features and options, including:
- electro-hydraulic controls
- operating speeds of approximately 3-6 MPH
- ability to be used with a 60+ HP tractor
For more information or to purchase the Pik Rite 6000, please contact Pik Rite’s team at 800-326-9763 or email@example.com.