Larger farm operators and custom haulers need a manure spreader that can handle their unique requirements. They are the reason Pik Rite developed the Hydra-Pull HP 880 spreader unit.
(HP 880 has all the same features as the earlier model 1880VB)
With a wide and consistent spread pattern, as well as unloading speeds from 0-12.75 feet per minute, the HP 880 is designed to be the last vertical beater spreader you’ll ever need. Heavy-duty axles with lubricated wheel bearings allow the spreader to accommodate 24.2 tons of material. Additionally, a vertically-adjustable articulating implement hitch smoothly pulls weights exceeding 180,000 pounds.
All Pik Rite spreaders can be ordered in one of four color choices; traditional green, industrial yellow, red or blue.
For more information or to purchase the Pik Rite Hydra-Pull HP 880 manure spreader, contact Pik Rite’s team at 800-326-9763 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pik Rite Hydra-Pull HP 880 manure spreader includes other beneficial features, such as:
- NEW – heavy-duty pintle chain with solid side plates and link pins
- NEW – quick detach beaters
- NEW – grease-able sealed bearings on front idler rollers
- standard 10,000 pound side wind jack with safety chain
- easy-access bearings with grease fitting banks
- air or hydraulic drum brakes for stopping power and increased unit life
- tapered sides with set-in wheels to make loading easier
- flotation-friendly and high-weight capacity 700/40-22.5 tires
- hydraulic endgate with 3/8″ rubber protection flap to contain and protect free-flowing material, as well as tractor and operator
- standard light kit, including work lights