Don't settle for lackluster performance from your spreading equipment!
The Pik Rite Hydra-Ram HR 400 spreader has a 400 bushel capacity, outstanding spread pattern and heavy duty gearbox to run both vertical beaters. Those features equate to one promise: dependability. Two-stage hydraulic push technology carries the front portion of the load which greatly reduces compaction optimizing your spread pattern. The aggressively contoured, double curve hydraulic ram fits snugly into the vertical beaters providing optimal clean-out at the end of the load! The quick detach beaters provide versatility for stock piling and a variety of other uses.
All Pik Rite spreaders can be ordered in one of four color choices; traditional green, industrial yellow, red or blue.
For more information or to purchase the Hydra-Ram HR 400 spreader, contact Pik Rite’s team at 800-326-9763 or email@example.com.
HR 400 standard features include:
- dual stage hydraulic push-off system
- 11R22.5 truck tires (standard)
- 385/65R-22.5 truck tires (optional)
- 16.5/16.1 implement tires (optional)
- 550/60-22.5 single wheel flotation tires (optional upgrade)
- double-constant velocity PTO (1-3/8 1000 RPM – optional 1-3/4 1000 RPM)
- hydraulic end gate (optional)
- safety tow chain (optional)
- stainless steel hydraulic tubing (exclusive to Pik Rite’s design)
- side extension kit (optional)