Using hydraulic push technology, Pik Rite Hydra-Ram Spreaders are known to have the most efficient delivery system on the market.
In keeping with demand, we have stepped up in a BIG way. Our newest push style is in the development stages with a working prototype that hit the ground running in March 2014. It’s over 1.5 times larger than our 1190 and can easily devour all of your high production needs.
The customers talked and we listened with many of the following features being driven by your feedback!
1880 Hydra-Ram Features
- Quick detach beaters for stock piling or silage transport
- Excellent clean out = less material that could fall off during road travel
- 700/40-22.5 high flotation tires = less soil compaction
- Centralized grease locations for easy routine maintenance
- Direct drive beater system = no unnecessary high maintenance roller chains
- Rotating hitch with Bull Pull™ or clevis hook up
- Smooth consistent push for quicker and more even unloading
- Adjustable spread pattern and width for different materials
- Nutrient management weigh scale options
- Less maintenance over chain spreaders
- Compact push-off cylinder design reduces overall length of the machine
- 880 bushel heaped capacity
- Made in the USA
Price and production schedule coming soon!
BUILT TO WORK THE WAY YOU WORK!
Don’t take our word for it. Click here to see what our customers are saying.
For more information on Pik Rite’s Hydra-Ram and Hydra-Pull equipment, contact one of our professionals at 800-326-9763 or email@example.com.