Your health and well-being is our priority during this time of national crisis surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak. We are taking some precautions to help all of our customers and employees remain healthy.
- As a “life-sustaining” business supporting agriculture and sanitation, Pik Rite will remain open for business with regular business hours from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday – Friday.
- We have increased our sanitation efforts and are taking extra notice of good sanitary practices such as wiping down common surfaces and cleaning high traffic areas regularly throughout the day.
- We are decreasing our face-to-face interactions and postponing visits to customers. Some sales and office staff are working remotely. We have also closed our facility to visitors. Staff members have been advised to remain in their immediate work area throughout the day.
- You can still reach our parts department during regular business hours to place orders and have them shipped to your door. We can also place products outside our facility for pick-up.
- We will continue to accept and build new orders for tanks, dumps, spreaders & harvesters.
Pik Rite stands with our customers as we navigate these uncertain times. We will keep you updated on any changes that may arise. Thank you for your loyalty to Pik Rite. We look forward to meeting your needs.
Fear not, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10