The Pik Rite Hydra-Ram HR 880 manure spreader is the largest Pik Rite model with Hydra-Ram technology!
With a wide and consistent spread pattern, as well as unloading speeds from 0-15.21 feet per minute, the HR 880 is truly innovative and efficient. Heavy-duty axles with lubricated wheel bearings allow the spreader to easily accommodate high volumes. Additionally, a vertically-adjustable articulating implement hitch smoothly pulls weights exceeding 180,000 pounds. Two-stage hydraulic push technology carries the front portion of the load which greatly reduces compaction optimizing your spread pattern. The aggressively contoured, double curve hydraulic ram fits snugly into the vertical beaters providing optimal clean-out at the end of the load!
All Pik Rite spreaders can be ordered in one of four color choices; traditional green, industrial yellow, red or blue.
For more information or to purchase the Pik Rite Hydra-Ram HR 880 manure spreader, contact Pik Rite’s team at 800-326-9763 or email@example.com.
The Pik Rite Hydra-Ram HR 880 manure spreader includes other beneficial features, such as:
- NEW – quick detach beaters for stock piling or silage transportation
- Smooth consistent push for faster and more even unloading
- Compact push-off cylinder design reduces overall length of the machine
- Excellent clean out = less material that could fall off during road travel
- 700/40-22.5 high flotation tires = less soil compaction
- Centralized grease locations for easy routine maintenance
- Direct drive beater system which means no unnecessary roller chains needing high maintenance
- Rotating hitch with bull pull or clevis hook up
- Adjustable spread pattern and width for different materials
- Nutrient management weigh scale options
- Less maintenance than chain spreaders